Allure Crafted Silver rings are very versatile because most of our rings have a slight opening at the back allowing it to be adjusted slightly.
How do you find your size? Follow the below methods and if your ring size falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
Method 1 – Measure an Existing Ring
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger
- Using a ruler, measure the inner diameter and compare your measurement with the below chart
Method 2 – Measuring your fingers
- Cut a strip of paper or ribbon long enough to wrap around your finger.
- Wrap it around the largest part of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point where it forms a circle.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance from the end of the strip of paper to the mark you made.
- Compare your measurement with the chart below to determine your ring size.
Tip: Your fingers become smaller in cold temperatures so never measure cold fingers. Measure your fingers at the end of the day which is when they are usually at its largest.
Below is the International Size Guide for your reference
|OUR SIZE (JAPAN)||DIAMETER (IN MM)||US/ CA/ MEX SIZE||UK/AUS/ NZ SIZE|
|3||13.6||2 ½ ||E|
|5||14.2||3 ½ ||G|
|6||14.5||3 3/4||G ½|
MIDI RING SIZING
A general rule of thumb is that a midi ring will be 3-4 sizes smaller than your normal size. For example, if you are a size 7 on your middle finger, you should take a size 4 in midi ring. However, it is always best to measure your own fingers to be sure.